Saturday 23 January 2010

Here's Gloria!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Isn't she cute - her name is Gloria the Hippo, and I couldn't resist buying her - she is very apt after all the Christmas eating and drinking!!
I am entering her into two challenges this week.
The first is Passion for ProMarkers, which this week is Any colours and a Theme - the theme being Girls!, and my Gloria is definitely a girl!
The other challenge is Papertake Weekly, which is Pretty Pink Papertake. I just HAD to enter this one as Pink is my very favourite colour. Anything I can get in Pink, I do get in Pink!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Gloria, what a fun card. I love Gloria the hippo and your colouring is fab. Great layout and papers. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a traditional girl, but she is lovely none the less. Thanks for playing along at PfP this week.
    Sam xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week.
    Anj
    xx

    ReplyDelete