Friday 30 October 2009

Crafty Cardmakers Challenge 6 - Autumn



My friend has bullied me into entering my first blog challenge, so I have decided the one to "cut my teeth" on is the Crafty Cardmakers Challenge 6 - Autumn.

I was really unsure what to do with this one, but I had a look through all my bits and bobs and came up with some autumn leaves backing paper, and a picture of some fungus. I added some ribbon, one with the word "Autumn" printed on it, and the other with a border of autumn leaves on to finish it off. Hope it is OK.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your new blog, hope you have lots of fun! Sue's got stuck straight in so hope you follow suit (or she'll bully you some more lol!)

    Lovely creation Gloria, love the border its fab! Thanks also for joining us at crafty cardmakers x

    ReplyDelete